Home IT Helpdesk
The IT Helpdesk exists to provide effective resolutions to daily challenges, enhance the productivity of the LCC community, and to empower our users by making information technology accessible.
It is a single contact point for students, faculty, and staff to direct questions and report problems regarding supported software and hardware. In response, our team will attempt to resolve reported issues, assist the user in maximizing his/her use of applications or equipment, or distribute a work order to the appropriate Information Technology staff.
Specifically, if you are a faculty/staff, we are here to...
- Help with your office computer, phone, and Internet connection
- Help with the printers and/or copiers on campus
- Help reserving and setting up audio-visual equipment
- Help with the AV carts (cabinets)
- Answer your questions on using software that we support and install on LCC owned computers
- Help with other technology issues that may come up
If you are a student, we will...
- Help with printing/coping/scanning
- Help with access to students‘ accounts, emails, S-drive
- Ensure proper conditions to study in the computer labs