English Classes for Adults and Senior High School Students
This general English course is designed for adults with no English knowledge or non-sufficient language skills – for those who want to start learning English or want to build upon existing skills. The course is excellent for those who can carry on a simple conversation in English but who lack vocabulary or have a hard time putting words into a sentence, etc. In classes, students will learn more than just grammar; emphasis will also be put on reading, writing, and speaking. The course is also tailored for senior high school students who need extra help with the material covered in high school. Students will meet twice a week for two academic hours, and the course lasts 13 weeks.
- Fall Semester: September 11 – December 14, 2017
Classes will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays from 17:30 to 19:00 or 19:15 to 20:45, depending on the meeting times for the student’s level group.
Apply for the English Course
- Register by calling this number +370 (46) 31 04 60 or online.
- Submit your application form and make a payment by September 4th, 5 p.m.
- 13-week course fee is €250.00.
- You can use online banking to pay the fee. Use this information to make the transfer.
- Late registration fee will cost additional €8.
Registration and Level Placement Test
- Fall semester registration and level placement test will take place on September 4th and 5th, 2017, 17:00–18:00.
- Bring your personal identification document.
- New students will have to take a level placement test.
Classes for Young Learners
LCC International University also offers English classes for kids during the regular school year.