- We believe that a liberal arts education integrates learning with all aspects of life.
- We affirm a Christian worldview that invites all people to grow in truth and restoration through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We value community as a safe place where people are respected, affirmed, and empowered, so that their dignity is upheld.
- We pursue relationships that are mutual, authentic, and based on trust.
- We celebrate diversity of cultures and traditions, personalities and opinions.
Understanding LCC Christian Mission
- LCC is a Christian university grounded in the evangelical tradition and respectful of other religious traditions.
- The Christian mission of LCC International University is grounded in the historic Christian faith, as expressed in the Nicene Creed and Apostles’ Creed.
- Theological education at LCC is based on the Bible which we view as foundational and authoritative.
- LCC is a Christian university; we are not a church nor are we an extension of any church.
- We recognize a variety of Christian traditions within our university community. We aim to strengthen students’ commitment to their home churches and to Christian community, as well as to expose them to varieties of Christian practice.
- One of the goals of LCC International University education is for students to have an understanding of all of creation as the object of God’s redeeming love through Jesus Christ. Students explore the integration of Christian faith with all of life and they are invited to align their lives with God’s mission to renew all things.