English for Young Learners
English Summer Day Camps
On June 10-21, we will be having an English Summer Day Camp for Kids! The Camp is designed for kids from 2nd-5th grade. English will be taught through reading, writing, interactive grammar, spelling, crafts, games, activities, songs. The instructors are advanced English speakers who are prepared to educate the campers in ways which appeal to the children.
|Camp Price:||600 LT (A hot lunch and snacks are included in the price)|
|Camp Date:||June 10- 21|
|Camp times:||09:00-16:00, Monday-Friday|
|Camp location||LCC International University, Kretingos 36, Klaipėda|
Please fill out the online application for your child.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+370 46) 31 04 60.
These English courses are designed for children ages 8-12; however, the groups will be divided according to the child's year in school. Maximum number of kids in a group - 10.
Classes will meet twice a week Tuesdays/Thursdays for one hour - from 1.30 to 2.30 OR 3.00 to 4.00 OR 4.30 to 5.30 and the course lasts 12 weeks. English will be taught through writing, reading, singing, drawing, grammar work, crafts and speaking.
- Register by calling our office at (46) 31 04 60 or apply online now.
- Fall registration and payment are due on or before September 10th, 2012.
- The price per 12 week course is 300 LT. This payment can be made in two parts, if wanted. First payment by September 10th and the second payment paid by October 30th.
- Payment can be made through the bank (see below).
- Space is limited.
BANK TRANSFER INFORMATION
Company name: LCC tarptautinis universitetas
Company code: 111966048
The payment is to be made through either of the two banks:
|Bank name||AB SEB bankas||AB Swedbank|
|Bank address||Gedimino pr. 12, LT-01103 Vilnius||Savanorių pr. 19, LT-03502 Vilnius|
|Account number||LT53 7044 0600 0054 4963 (LTL or EUR only)||LT43 7300 0100 3490 5217 (LTL or EUR only)|
|For international payments||SWIFT CBVILT2X||SWIFT HABALT22|
Please make sure your bank transfer includes the following information:
- Your full name
- The amount of the payment
- A description of the payment (English courses for children OR English summer day camp for children)
- The date of the payment
- VAT payer's code (ELI20121000)
- Payment code (201000)
(+370 46) 31 04 60
(+370 46) 31 05 60