LCC International University accepts applications for admission from students of all nationalities and religious backgrounds who are interested in studying and living in an international learning community. Due to LCC’s mission and vision priority for admission is given to students from Eastern Europe and CIS countries.
We accept applications for Fall semester and Spring semester.
Early deadline – January 30
Late deadline – April 15
Final deadline – June 30
Final deadline for EU students – July 31
Application deadline – November 15
Complete the downloadable application form or fill it online. Each application is considered on an individual basis, so please submit any additional information about yourself and your achievements you believe may be helpful.
Since LCC International University uses English as the language of instruction and communication, it is important to receive proof of your English proficiency. We accept the following tests for application to LCC International University:
|Test||Required minimum score*|
|TOEFL® ITP (Institutional Testing Program)**||500|
|TOEFL® iBT (Internet Based Test)||61|
|IELTS (International English Language in Testing System)||6.0|
|PTE General Test||Level 4|
|CPE (Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English)||C|
|CAE (Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English)||C|
* If your English language test score is below the required minimum, University offers another opportunity – a one- or two- semester Prerequisite Intensive Module in English (PRIME). The purpose of PRIME is to help students improve their academic English language skills and prepare them for studies at LCC International University. To qualify for PRIME your score must be from: TOEFL ITP – 420, TOEFL iBT – 36, and IELTS – 5.5.
** TOEFL ITP is also offered at LCC International University for applicants from the EU, Russia, Belarus. The cost for taking the institutional TOEFL ITP test (the score would only be valid for your application to LCC) is €60. TOEFL and TOEFL iBT are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States and other countries. The language requirement may be waived for the following reasons:
- You are a citizen of Great Britain, Ireland, Australia, Canada, the U.S. or New Zealand.
- You have studied in one of the above mentioned countries within the last 2 years and have a good academic record.
- You have participated in the FLEX program.
- You have graduated or will graduate from an IB school.
Submit official transcripts of your last three years of secondary (high) school and your secondary education diploma. If you are still in the last year of school, submit your transcripts of the first semester grades.
Please note that we require a secondary education diploma before students can enrol at LCC International University.
LCC International University reserves the right to revoke an admissions decision if the grades on the secondary education diploma are significantly below previous averages or if students fail to submit valid secondary education diploma.
- The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU, Belarus, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine or the USA.
- Secondary education diploma and its supplements must be originals or copies certified as true by a competent body, such as a notary public, a court official, or the issuing institution. All documents issued in languages other than English, Russian or Lithuanian should be supplemented with an official translation.
- You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
- The accepted student must bring all notary verified documents which were submitted during the application as well as their originals upon arrival or mailed before.
Photo & Passport
Include a photo and a passport or National ID copy / International passport for non-EU applicants.