- Monday, February 12 | Dr. Hans Leaman, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Religious and Ethnic Diversity – “The Religious Roots of International Refugee Protection.”
- Thursday, March 1 | Dr. Jason Michael Peck, LCC International University – “Human (and Non-Human) Flourishing in Kafka.”
- April 19-20 | Rev. Dr. Matthew Kaemingk, Fuller Theological Seminary – “Christian Hospitality and Muslim Immigration in an Age of Fear.”
- Monday, August 6 | Conference: “Biblical Scholarship in Secular and Post-Secular Societies” (open call for papers).
- Tuesday, September 26 | Jeremy Cox, University of Mississippi, Lifeshape – “Attitudes Toward Syrian Refugees in Jordan.”
- Wednesday, September 27| Dr. Merrill Ewert, Fresno Pacific University – “Community-Based Development.”
- Tuesday, October 17 | Dr. Jonathan Warner, Quest University, LCC International University – “Human Flourishing: What Has Faith Got to Do With It?”
- Tuesday, November 14 | Dr. Jason Michael Peck, LCC International University – “The Poetics of Debt: A Genealogy.”
- Tuesday, November 28 | Roberta Green Ahmanson, Fieldstead & Company – “One Thing I Ask.”
For more information about CFHF events, please contact Benjamin D. Giffone, Director (email@example.com).