Otonas and Raimonda Balčiūnai Library exists to support the mission and vision of LCC. It provides access to resources and services which support and enhance the academic program, as well as contribute to the personal enrichment of the international LCC community.
- To develop and maintain a collection of relevant and current print and non-print resources, as well as provide access to global information resources through online services and databases.
- To participate in the larger resource sharing community through regional memberships, cooperative arrangements and interlibrary loan.
- To provide facilities, equipment and an environment that encourages learning.
- To offer support and guidance in research methods, in the effective use of information technologies, and in the evaluation of sources.
- To develop and maintain an understanding of the needs of the Library users and potential users and respond to them.
- To be alert to new developments and innovations in information provision and to advocate for the needs of our users.
- To manage the purchase, distribution and retrieval of student textbooks.
- To collect, organize, preserve and provide access to useful documentation of the policies, people, aims, achievements and events of LCC since its beginnings.