LCC International University accepts applications for admission from students of all nationalities and religious backgrounds who are interested in studying and living in an international learning community. Due to LCC’s mission and vision priority for admission is given to students from Eastern Europe and CIS countries.
Early deadline – January 30
Late deadline – April 15
Final deadline – June 30
Application deadline – November 15
Complete the downloadable application form or fill it online. Each application is considered on an individual basis, so please submit any additional information about yourself and your achievements you believe may be helpful.
Since LCC International University uses English as the language of instruction and communication, it is important to receive proof of your English proficiency. We accept the following tests for application to LCC International University:
|Test||Required minimum score*|
|TOEFL® ITP (Institutional Testing Program)**||500|
|TOEFL® iBT (Internet Based Test)||61|
|IELTS (International English Language Testing System)||6.0|
|PTE General Test||Level 4|
|CPE (Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English)||C|
|CAE (Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English)||C|
* If your English language test score is below the required minimum, University offers another opportunity – a one- or two- semester Prerequisite Intensive Module in English (PRIME). The purpose of PRIME is to help students improve their academic English language skills and prepare them for studies at LCC International University. To qualify for PRIME your score must be from: TOEFL ITP – 420, TOEFL iBT – 36, and IELTS – 5.5.
** TOEFL ITP is also offered at LCC International University for applicants from the EU, Russia, Belarus. The cost for taking the institutional TOEFL ITP test (the score would only be valid for your application to LCC) is €60. TOEFL and TOEFL iBT are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States and other countries. The language requirement may be waived for the following reasons:
- You are a citizen of Great Britain, Ireland, Australia, Canada, the U.S. or New Zealand.
- You have studied in one of the above mentioned countries within the last 2 years and have a good academic record.
- You have participated in the FLEX program.
- You have graduated or will graduate from an IB school.
Submit official transcript of your last three years of high school if you are still in your last year at school. Please note that we require a notarized copy of a high school diploma before students can enroll at LCC International University. LCC International University reserves a right to revoke an admissions decision if the grades on the high school diploma are low or if students fail their high schools exams. The average GPA (Grade Point Average) of incoming students in 2015/2016 was 8,29/10. The diploma is also a chance to increase the admissions score for those whose high school grades were not good enough for admission to LCC International University. If the grades improved sufficiently during high school exams, we will take the results into consideration for admission.
Photo & Passport
Include two passport-sized photos and a passport copy / International passport for non-EU applicants.