LCC International University is pleased to offer the MA degree in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). This international program follows three key principles:
- Theoretical linguistic knowledge;
- Applied scientific research;
- Practical use of theory and research.
This program is specifically designed for:
- High school teachers willing to enrich their professional and methodological competences;
- Individuals who want to pursue a career in English language teaching;
- Individuals who currently teaching English and want to transition into administrative or management roles within their work context;
- Individuals who are interested in research in the field of applied linguistics.
Our M.A. in TESOL program is created for working individuals. The program utilizes a mixed model of distance learning, where online studies are combined with intensive summer sessions on campus in Klaipėda, Lithuania.
- Registration Deadline: June 15 (for Fall 2018)
- Faculty Arrivals: July 27
- Student Arrivals: July 29
- Fall 2018 Residency Classes: July 30 – August 10 (2nd-year MA TESOL students); July 30 – August 6 (1st-year MA TESOL students)