LCC International University is pleased to offer the MA degree in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). This international program follows three key principles:
- Theoretical linguistic knowledge;
- Applied scientific research;
- Practical use of theory and research.
This program is specifically designed for:
- High school teachers willing to enrich their professional and methodological competences;
- Individuals who want to pursue a career in English language teaching;
- Individuals who are interested in language program administration and management;
- Individuals who are interested in research in the filed of applied linguistics.
Our M.A. in TESOL program is created for working individuals. The program utilizes a mixed model of distance learning, where online studies are combined with intensive summer sessions on campus in Klaipėda, Lithuania.
- Registration Deadline: June 15
- Faculty Arrivals: July 29
- Student Arrivals: July 31
- Classes: August 1–12 (2 weeks for new MA students)