We have high standards for applicants, but we look for more than just outstanding academic performance. At LCC International University we seek to recruit the students who:
- seek to challenge their mind
- are strongly motivated to pursue their studies in the chosen area of studies
- are open to different cultures and opinions
- are creative and curious
- are eager to make the world better
Application files are scored according to the following criteria:
|English proficiency test result*||10%|
|Interview, application, statement of purpose||40%|
*We accept the following tests for application to LCC International University:
|Test||Required minimum score|
|IELTS Academic||Band 7.0|
Where can I take a test? All the tests accepted at LCC International University are the tests that you can take in many places around the world. Check the www.ets.org/toefl for TOEFL testing dates and locations. The cost for the official internet based TOEFL – 180 USD.
For IELTS testing locations, dates, and registration, go to How do I register? The cost for this exam ranges between $215–240 USD.
The language requirement may be waived for the following reasons:
- You are a citizen of Great Britain, Ireland, Australia, Canada, the U.S. or New Zealand;
- You have completed undergraduate studies in one of the above mentioned countries within the last 2 years and have a good academic record;
- You are an LCC Alumni.