Deciding where to continue your university studies is one of the most important decisions you will make in life. EDUCATION IS AN INVESTMENT that comes with future rewards.
LCC International University as a private institution does not receive financial support from the government. To cover the cost of education at our university, we have to charge some fees to our students.
For the M.A. TESOL program, they are set on a credit basis:
- 6 ECTS credit course costs €326.67
- Tuition for MA program – €4,900 (90 credits)
State Scholarships for International Students
- A monthly scholarship and benefit to cover the study price is offered for the nationals of Republic of Ukraine (40 grants altogether). Priority will be given to graduates of higher education institutions in Lugansk and Doneck regions;
- A monthly scholarship and benefit to cover the study price is offered for the nationals of Republic of Belarus, Republic of Georgia, Republic of Moldova, and foreign citizens of Lithuanian origin (15 grants altogether);
- A monthly scholarship is offered for the nationals of Republic of Armenia, Republic of Azerbaijan, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Uzbekistan and People’s Republic of China (12 grants altogether).
For a 2 week stay in the LCC residence halls during August Residency – €75
- Semester: August–December – payment deadline July 6
- Semester: January–April – payment deadline December 14
- Semester: April–July – payment deadline March 28
Please contact the Student Financial Services Office for available institutional discounts for employees, spouses and children of employees.