Deciding where to continue your university studies is one of the most important decisions you will make in life. EDUCATION IS AN INVESTMENT that comes with future rewards.
LCC International University as a private institution does not receive financial support from the government. To cover the cost of education at our university, we have to charge some fees to our students.
Total tuition for the MA TESOL program – €5,000 (90 credits)
State Scholarships for International Students
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania opens a Call for applications for 70 Lithuanian state grants for full-time Master degree or Integrated studies at Lithuanian higher education institutions for the academic year 2018/2019. The funding under the Call shall be provided to the nationals of the Republic of Ukraine, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Georgia, the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Azerbaijan, the Republic of Moldova, Japan, the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Korea, the State of Israel and foreigners of Lithuanian origin.
- A monthly scholarship and a grant covering the standard study cost is offered for the nationals of the Republic of Ukraine,the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Georgia and foreign citizens of Lithuanian origin (50 grants altogether, 40 of them – to the nationals of the Ukraine);
- A monthly scholarship is offered for the nationals of the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Azerbaijan, the Republic of Moldova, Japan, the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Korea, the State of Israel (10 grants altogether);
Housing Fees for Summer Residency Session
- Semester: August–December – payment deadline July 9
- Semester: January–April – payment deadline December 13
- Semester: April–July – payment deadline March 25
Please contact the Student Financial Services Office for available institutional discounts for employees, spouses and children of employees.