LCC International University and Taylor University accept applications for admission from students of all nationalities and religious backgrounds who are interested in studying in an international learning community.
A new cohort begins in August of each year. Since space is limited, applicants are encouraged to send their documents and completed application by mid-June of the year in which they apply. Students are admitted on a continuous basis which means that applications are processed as soon as they are received in the Admissions Office.
To be considered for full admission into the M.A. in International Management program, the following requirements must be met:
- Earned Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university;
- Submit official transcripts and copy of diploma from all relevant institutions attended;
- Submit two letters of recommendations testifying to your capabilities, motivation and probability of future success. The letters should be sent to the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Submit a statement of purpose indicating why the M.A. in International Management program at LCC International University is appropriate for your academic interests as well as professional goals;
- Evidence of competency by undergraduate course work, or experience, in the following areas: economics; statistics or calculus; management or marketing;
- Complete an interview with the Admissions Office;
- Demonstrate English language proficiency.