A new cohort begins in August of each year. Since space is limited, applicants are encouraged to send their documents and completed application by mid-June of the year in which they apply. Students are admitted on a continuous basis which means that applications are processed as soon as they are received in the Admissions Office.
Requirements For Applicants
To be considered for full admission into the M.A. in International Management program, the following requirements must be met:
- Earned Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Submit official transcripts and copy of diploma from all relevant institutions attended (for applicants who graduated from universities outside of Lithuania two sets of transcripts will be needed in order to go through the undergraduate diploma accreditation process with the Lithuania’s Ministry of Education)
- Submit two letters of recommendations testifying to your capabilities, motivation and probability of future success. The letters should be sent to the Admissions office at email@example.com
- Submit a statement of purpose indicating why the M.A. in International Management program at LCC International University is appropriate for your academic interests as well as academic and professional goals
- Evidence of competency by undergraduate course work, or experience, in the following areas: economics; statistics or calculus; management or marketing
- Complete an interview with the Admissions Office
- Demonstrate English language proficiency in one of the three following ways: * Native speaker
* Graduate from a university where English is the medium of instruction
* Obtain a minimum score on either iBT TOEFL (100) or IELTS (Band 7.0-7.5)
6 ECTS Credit course 76.67 EUR
Total Program 90 credits 6,900 EUR
LCC Alumni 6,000 EUR
To be considered for need-based Financial Aid at LCC International University you need to complete the application form. Please read the application carefully and fill in all the necessary information. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Student Financial Services staff (+370 46 241 398) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
During intensive sessions on campus M.A. students will be able to stay in the LCC residence halls. Additional fees will apply.
Students will be required to purchase their own textbooks. Fees will vary each semester and students will be informed in advance of the necessary resources.