LCC International University accept applications for admission from students of all nationalities and religious backgrounds who are interested in studying in an international learning community.
Admission of students is conducted on a continuous basis; therefore, applications are processed as soon as they are received in the Admissions office. Classes begin in August of each year, however, students are encouraged to send in their documents as early as possible since space is limited.
Requirements For Applicants
To be considered for full admission into the M.A. in International Management program, the following requirements must be met:
- Earned Baccalaureate degree from a recognized university
- Completed “Master of Arts in International Management” application form
- Offcial transcripts from all institutions attended (for applicants who graduated from universities outside of Lithuania two sets of transcripts will be needed in order to go through the undergraduate diploma accreditation process with the Lithuania’s Ministry of Education)
- Three recommendations testifying to capabilities and probability of future success
- Evidence of competency by undergraduate course work, or experience, in the following areas: accounting or finance; economics; statistics or calculus; management or marketing
- Evidence of academic ability through performance as an undergraduate student, or a satisfactory score on a standardized examination
- English language score – iBT TOEFL (100) or IELTS (Band 7.0-7.5) or waived if the applicant has graduated from an English language university
The tuition fee for the entire M.A. in International Management program for 2018 will be finalized soon. The program is 6 terms in length, tuition is paid per term depending on the number of credits hours in each term. Please contact Admissions office for more information.
To be considered for need-based Financial Aid at LCC International University you need to complete the application form. Please read the application carefully and fill in all the necessary information. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Student Financial Services staff (+370 46 241 398) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
During intensive sessions on campus M.A. students will be able to stay in the LCC residence halls. Additional fees will apply.
Students will be required to purchase their own textbooks. Fees will vary each semester and students will be informed in advance of the necessary resources.