English Classes for Adults
This general English course is designed for adults with no English knowledge or non-sufficient language skills – for those who want to start learning English or want to build upon existing skills. The course is excellent for those who can carry on a simple conversation in English but who lack vocabulary or have a hard time putting words into a sentence, etc. In classes, students will learn more than just grammar; emphasis will also be put on reading, writing, and speaking. Students will meet twice a week for two academic hours, and the course lasts 13 weeks.
Fall Semester: September 17-December 20, 2018
- Spring Semester: January 21-April 25, 2019
Registration and testing – January 14-15
(Registration for fall evening courses is now closed.)
Classes will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays from 17:30 to 19:00 or 19:15 to 20:45, depending on the meeting times for the student’s level group.
Apply for the English Course
- Register online, details by calling this number +370 (46) 31 04 60 or
- Submit your application form and make a payment by January 14, 5 p.m.
- 13-week course fee is €300.00.
- You can use online banking to pay the fee. Use this information to make the transfer.
- Late registration fee will cost additional €15.
Registration for Fall 2018 is closed.
Registration and Level Placement Test
- Fall semester registration and level placement test will take place on January 14 and 15, 2019, 17:00–18:00.
- Bring your personal identification document.
- New students will have to take a level placement test.
Classes for Young Learners
LCC International University also offers English classes for kids during the regular school year.