English Classes for Adults
LCC’s English classes for adult professionals are designed to improve your English skills in a supportive, yet serious, atmosphere. Our classes are interactive; students practice speaking skills in every lesson. Our classes are focused; teachers know that your time is valuable so each lesson is well planned. The courses are excellent for students who would like to improve their communication skills.
We offer classes at several levels. We have classes for beginners who speak very little English. We have classes for intermediate learners who would like to become more fluent. We have classes for more advanced students who are aiming to use English in the business or educational sectors.
Classes are held twice each week for each group. Each lesson is two academic hours (90 minutes). The course runs for 13 weeks. Typically there are 8 to 12 students in each group.
- Spring Semester: January 28-May 2, 2019
Classes will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays from 17:30 to 19:00 or 19:15 to 20:45, depending on the meeting times for the student’s level group.
Apply for the English Course
- Register online, details by calling this number +370 (46) 31 04 60.
- Submit your application form and make a payment by January 21, till 5 p.m. the latest.
- 13-week course fee is €300.
- 10% discount applied for participants from Fall 2018 adult evening courses.
- You can use online banking to pay the fee. Use this information to make the transfer.
- Late registration fee will cost additional €15.
Registration and Level Placement Test
- Placement test is necessary for new participants (those who attended LCC adult courses previously do not need to take this test).
- Registration and level placement test will take place on January 14-15, 2019 and on January 21-22, 2019 from 17:00–18:00.
- Bring your personal identification document.
- Only new students will have to take a level placement test.
Classes for Young Learners
LCC International University also offers English classes for kids during the regular school year.