Take one or more courses during our summer sessions at LCC. Enjoy learning in an international environment while earning credit that will transfer back to your university.
- Learn alongside international students for either 1/2/3 weeks intensive courses.
- Select one of the courses offered and listed on our Selecting Courses page.
- Courses will be available online in February, but you can email email@example.com to inquire regarding specific courses.
- Pre-approve transfer credit to home university prior to registration.
- Transcripts will be sent to the partner college upon completion of the course.
Registration for summer courses starts on February 19 and will be open until March 31. If you miss this deadline, you can still register for courses, but you will likely be put on a wait-list.
- Select one or two courses from the Summer course offerings.
- Consult your Off Campus coordinator and/or your academic advisor to determine how LCC courses transfer to your college.
- Email your list of courses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students from around the world participating in Summer Academy sessions will spend 2-3 weeks studying a subject of their choice and living in a stimulating, multicultural community. In addition to the academic courses students will be participating in an enriching cultural program, including:
- 3 day orientation in Klaipeda
- Introduction to Lithuanian language and cross-cultural course
- Day trips to Nida and Palanga
- Intentional cultural program
Hospitality fee applies to all Summer Academy participants and includes accommodation, airport pick up and social activities. It is also covers administrative and infrastructure costs.