Everyone who pays taxes in Lithuania can donate 2% of his/her income tax to a non-profit organization – this is what the Lithuanian Law of Charity allows to do. Let LCC International University be this organization! It will not cost you anything. It will take you only several minutes. It will contribute to the better standing of the university you feel connected to. Follow the instructions and please note the deadline for this donation is May 1th, 2018. It is possible to submit 2% tax declaration for several years ahead.Please, specify for how many years you would like to donate to LCC.
- Connect to the Tax inspection’s online services (E-deklaravimas) through your banking system.
- Press Give donation (Paramos teikimas) on the right of the window.
- Press the button “Fill the form online” (Pildyti formą tiesiogiai portale) at the left corner of the window.
- A window with your personal information filled, will pop out.
- You will need to fill in the following sections:
- Enter LCC International University’s code (111966048)
- Enter LCC International University’s name (VšĮ LCC tarptautinis universitetas)
- Enter LCC International University’s address (Kretingos g. 36, Klaipėda)
- Enter the amount you want to donate (2% or less)
- Click Išsaugoti (save) and pateikti (declare) after you are done.