On Friday, 13h of October, 2017 at 12.15 pm in room DF 102, Dr. Barbara Tedrow and Jurgita Babarskienė will be conducting the 3rd part of the Qualitative workshop „Qualitative research study for undergraduates.”
Dr. Barbara Tedrow, Ph.D. in Development Psychology and Education, a Fulbright scholar, who has 20 years of experience in doing qualitative research and non-fiction writing;
Jurgita Babarskienė, Assistant professor and researcher at LCC International University.
The workshop will cover the topic of qualitative research study for undergraduates:
- informed consent forms and confidentiality;
- forming a research question;
- dof the analytical frameworks;
- use of Grounded Theory;
- dcoding, analysis, and writing;
- grading rubrics for qualitative research and review.