You, as an LCC student, can apply for the internship opportunity funded by the Erasmus+ program. The internship can be completed in another EU country for the period of 2-12 months.
Types of Internships:
- Academic (9/15 ECTS)
- Non academic (0 ECTS) - placements available after graduation. Graduate internship has to start and end within 12 month period post graduation.
Participants are selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Previous academic records (CUM GPA of 8.00 and above);
- Motivation to go on internship abroad;
- Ability to find placement by yourself.
- Language skills;
Application deadline for Summer 2019 and Fall 2019 is March 15, 2019.
*Application deadline for December 2018 graduates was November 30, 2018.
To apply, please fill out these forms:
Erasmus+ Internship Stipends 2018–2019
- Ireland, Denmark, Iceland, Great Britain, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Finland, Sweden – €700
- Austria, Belgium, Greece, Italy, Spain, Malta, Cyprus, Netherlands, France, Portugal, Germany – €650
- Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Poland, Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Hungary – €500
If internship abroad is completed as a part of an academic program, all financial obligations to LCC would still apply during your internship period abroad.
- Are provided with Student Charter, which describes student rights and obligations whilst abroad.
- Must sign the Training Agreement at the CIE office.
Upon return to LCC
When you complete the traineeship and come back to LCC, please submit:
- Final report;
- Language test;
- Certificate issued by the company, which states the completion of internship and its results.
Note: CIE administers the application process and distribution of available funds, however, placements are coordinated through Career Development Center (CDC) and by department chairs.